What are Cookies?
- To analyse our website traffic using an analytics tool (i.e. Google Analytics). This helps us to improve the structure of our website, design, content and functions.
- Identify whether you are signed in or engaged on a specific part of our website.
- Test content on our website i.e. 50% of users might see one piece of content while the other 50% sees another piece of content.
- Store information abut your preferences i.e. if you chose to mute any videos on our website this will remain plus it will also help you see more useful content on our website that might be of interest to you.
- To recognise when you return to our website or revisit a specific webpage – this may mean we provide functionality you have previously used or content you may be interested in.
Please note Cookies do not provide us with access to your computer or information about you other than what you chose to share with us.
How you can manage Cookies:
- Microsoft Edge – Cookie Management
- Google Chrome – Cookies Management
- Mozilla Firefox – Cookie Management
- Safari – Cookie Management
For more information on how to restrict Cookies and for more about Cookies in general, there are several useful websites:
- About Cookies – https://www.aboutcookies.org/
- All About Cookies – http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
- International Chamber of Commerce – https://www.cookielaw.org/media/1096/icc_uk_cookiesguide_revnov.pdf