Our Bid Management Services Can Help Your Business
Apsiz Services have been providing Bid Support to a variety of clients in both the private and public sector since forming in 2013. Our Bid Panel consists of a mixture of Procurement and Bid Writing / Management professionals, who all have proven success in this area, and are up to date with the latest market news, rules and regulations.
The team have unique experience from having worked on procurements and bids from both the Buyer and Supplier side, and therefore have inside knowledge on how to create a winning bid for your company. This will ensure success not just for your immediate requirements, but also for future bidding opportunities.
Does this sound familiar?
- You have built up a successful business, but are finding it hard to focus on what will bring the best stability and growing revenue for the future.
- You have a great relationship with your clients, but providing evidence of your company’s delivery that can be submitted to a tender is proving difficult.
- Tender opportunities have been identified, but you find the bid process burdensome and time consuming.
- Recent tender submissions have been unsuccessful and you don’t really understand why you have lost out on them.
- You have enjoyed a place on a framework for the last two years, but it is due for renewal and you must submit a new tender to try to re-gain your place. Losing this sales stream would mean loss of business, so it is more important than ever that your bid proposal is successful.
- There is a large government tender about to open which, if your company misses, will mean waiting up to four years before the opportunity arises again.
- Your already stretched business development team are responsible for submitting responses to tenders, but quality can vary from individual to individual, plus they have other responsibilities to manage existing clients.
- You would like your team to work in a more organised way, be more successful in bidding for new work, and speed up how they respond to tenders.
Using our experience and inside knowledge, we can help your company reflect on your strengths in the best possible way, which will enhance the score achieved by you during the evaluation process. Additionally, we can help your team understand exactly what is required from the tender, ask clarification questions, and interpret requirements in order to position your response most effectively. We will coach your team throughout the process, so that they are better prepared to manage tender proposals in the future.
Your business is unique, so the amount of support that you require will be tailored to meet your individual needs. You may need a small amount of support or you may require us to take on the entire process for you. In recognition of this, there are a number of ways in which Apsiz Services can support your company with any current or future bid:
|Bid Consultancy||Bid Review|
|Bid Management||Bid Writing|
|Bid Audits||Bid Training|