Let our bid consultants guide you to success
Our experienced bid consultants can guide you through all the complexities of the tendering process. We can help organise how your bid team works, speed up your response to tenders, and manage quality of responses across departments or individuals:
- Reviewing opportunity search methods, along with the ‘Go / No Go’ decision criteria and approval process.
- Developing a winning strategy and agreeing the bid management process, including kick-off meetings, roles and responsibilities, communication, content creation, internal reviews, and project management.
- Undertaking skills assessment and providing recruitment support where required to enable your company to source additional experienced bid management resources.
- Developing internal bid management tools and techniques including bid libraries, bid management processes, and best practice example responses.
- Delivering support, expertise and coaching to your team to enable them to win more tenders.
We can manage your bid end to end
Bidding for new business is time consuming and requires processes to be followed rigorously, especially when trying to win public sector business. You may not have the spare resource, bid management skills or experience to run a tender, or your internal bid team may benefit from extra resource and coaching. Winning new business is crucial to the success and expansion of any organisation so you should never under estimate the potential when bidding for new business.
Experienced bid management team
Our bid management team can provide flexible resource to run your bid to ensure that it is well managed and runs smoothly from identifying the opportunity through to final submission.
We will oversee the entire bid process, pulling together all the supporting documentation and information, communicating with internal departments to prepare your responses.
Examine previous tenders to implement areas for improvement
To identify immediate areas for improvement in future bids, we can undertake a thorough audit of previous tenders submitted by your company which may not have scored as expected. This will highlight ‘quick win actions’ that can be easily implemented, and will provide an overview of the key areas which need to be developed in order to strengthen your company’s future bids.
We can also mirror the buyer’s evaluation model and weightings to stimulate the evaluation process of your previous tenders. This ‘buyer assessment’ enables us to focus on the major causes of concern identified, allowing us to prioritise all recommended remedial actions, leading to quicker improvement implementations within your bidding process.
We can write your bid for your company or can support your bid writers
Securing new business via tender opportunities is crucial to many companies, but your bid writing team need very specific skills to prepare high quality tenders that will actually win you the work. The bid writing process is also time consuming and costly, and often takes resources away from their core duties.
Our bid writers have many years’ experience writing responses for both private and public sector tender opportunities. This means that we can take the stress away from your own staff and drastically increase the chances of your company winning a contract, securing work, or being awarded a place on a framework:
- Consistently high scores within buyer’s qualitative evaluations.
- Achieved an incredibly high success rate for clients.
- Our bid writers are experienced in writing and evaluating bid submissions for public and private sector tenders.
- Offer a flexible range of bid writing services and pricing models to suit your company’s individual needs.
Why should you have your bid or tender reviewed?
As procurement professionals who’ve previously worked in public sector buying teams, we fully understand how to evaluate responses and can therefore quickly add value to your bid. We do this by making sure that your responses are tailored to maximise your score and therefore increase your chances of winning the bid:
- As the tender and bid process is complex and constantly changing, our consultants keep ahead of developments, ensuring that you are working to the latest standards.
- By understanding exactly what information to include in the suite of documents required to support your bid, we can identify areas which require particular focus in order to achieve maximum marks.
- We ensure that tenders are structured correctly, and that the required information and level of detail in the question responses are correct.
- Our consultants can provide an indicative evaluation score, enabling your team to further refine and improve your tender prior to its final submission.
- For public sector tenders, our team brings inside knowledge of the complex workings of Government procurement.
Equip your internal team to win bids
Submitting a tender to win new business is the norm when dealing with the public sector. The process is also becoming far more common within the private sector when organisations are looking to engage new suppliers. Investing in bid training for your team could make all the difference. If your staff are unfamiliar with complicated bid and tender processes, you stand less chance of success than your competitors who may be better prepared or already experienced in tender submissions.
We can train your internal bid team
If bidding for new business is part of your company’s future growth strategy, then investing in bid training to gain the skills required to win bids is a sound business decision:
- Learn how to identify bid opportunities in both the public and private sectors.
- Organise your team and implement processes to ensure the smooth creation of tender responses.
- Develop a suite of template documents for your team to use for future bids.
- Learn how to communicate effectively with internal colleagues to include the required information in responses.
- Speed up your bid response time enabling more tenders to be submitted.
- Learn how to maximise your score in the evaluation process leading to future bid success.